06 December 2010

H{ippity} Hop

Hello, friends!


Happy H{ippity} Hop! Love playing with my Ippity stamps! And I love love love hopping around to everyone's blog--be sure to stop by the Ippity blog [HERE] for a complete list!


I loooooove this card that I made! It is super beautiful--it was inspired by Eva's challenge [IHHC52-Cakes by Occasion]. I fell in love with this beautiful wedding cake. Look at the fondant ruffles! LUSH:} I used my Ippity Regal Greetings set for the sentiment--just beautiful! Unfortunately, I cannot show you this pic...I submitted it for publishing. Fingers crossed that it makes it! I have a pic of the ribbon I used! OH MY! LOVE it!! **NOTE:: I will show you pics if it is rejected...although, I hope it isn't!
Doesn't this ribbon match those colors perfectly? ACK--love it!
 
So because I felt bad that I couldn't share my first creation...I made another tag! I love making tags--why didn't I think of that before!!?? I made this tag for the All Things Unity challenge #20- create a tag. I used my new Ippity Farm Fresh stamp. And I have to tell you--I do not normally just stamp and leave it be {normally I paper piece}....but I like this just the way it is! Perfect for my brother who LOVES the farm! I also used some Cosmo Cricket papers.
That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun over at All Things Unity-you have 6 more days to enter any tags made with Unity or Ippity! LOVE it! I also hope you will stop by the Ippity blog for a complete list of blogs to hop--oh my! You are going to LOVE all these creations!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate all your comments and love--thank you for encouraging me! Love my friends:} Be blessed!
Photobucket


ps...I never got around to posting the winner of the Unity/Ippity goodie package on Saturday...drum roll please....

True Random Number Generator  86Powered by RANDOM.ORG

It did it again--I had 103 in the box and it copied 100--EH! Technology! 


Congrats, Emily Branch! She said... "I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fun colors, the doily the patterned paper and the little gift wrapped box!! THIS IS PERFECT!!! In love in love in love!!!

BTW, what is FWF....I see it everywhere, and I have no idea what it means.....hahaha....I am sooo lame" 
DECEMBER 3, 2010 2:26 AM "



Please send me an email @sbmmhoover {at} YAHOO {dot} {{com}} within 48 hours to claim your prize! Thanks to all who played along! LOVED seeing what you liked at CSN

21 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Congrats Emily!
This tag is so cute. Love the colors and images. Can't wait to see your card you submitted. Keeping my fingers crossed for you too!

lynn said...

good luck with your card! love the sweet tag, too!

Angie Blom said...

Love this tag.. I can't wait to see this card you made.. it all sounds so wonderful. Good Luck!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Good luck with your card...I look forward to seeing it!

Noelle Reese said...

Good luck with your card! Darling tag, and CONGRATS to Emily!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a fun tag my little boy is a big tractor fan and he would love this!!!!

Karen said...

Love your darling tag!!!

Romaine said...

Good luck with your submission! LOVE the tag, I have this set coming! :0)

Martha said...

beautiful work ;)

Rona said...

the tag is super cute and I am sure your cake card will be picked your work is always fabulous!!! Good luck!!

JenMarie said...

Caaa-UTE tag!!

Patricia said...

I love the tag and can't wait to see your published card! :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

what fun!!!! Love the tractor

stampjourney said...

Super-cute tag!

Amanda said...

I love your tag and the stamp you used! A tractor is a true sign of The South!! :)

Emily Branch said...

Hahahaha...I saw this post in my feed, and of course I wanted to see what you made, but you silly girl---you submitted in. No doubt for the same mag, I did. June of CARDS magazine, eh!? I hope it get's published!!! I can't wait to see more of your beauty in PRINT!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! I won!!! I won!! I won!!??? NO WAY!!! YAY YAY YAY!!! :-) Thank you soooooooo much!

HUGS AND LOVE!!

p.s.......LOOOOOOOOOOVE these stamps from Ippity? Unity? Whatever-ity--they're gorgeous

NoraAnne said...

Oh I LOVE your tag :) So cute and I can't WAIT to see your beautiful cake inspired card (hopefully in print somewhere!) Good luck with your submission ;)

Scrapcollectr said...

Love that nice and easy farm card...we should do nice and easy more often, shouldn't we? And maybe I should just say your submitted card rocks even though I haven't seen it because I'm sure it does! *smile*

shuggy said...

i love the tag!!

Susan Allan said...

I love the farm image...a very noble tractor. Sometimes just simple stamping is really nice. The colours youu have chosen are perfect for your image,really effective!!!
Sue xx

Suzanne C said...

This is just too cute! Love the country feel to the papers! Sweet tag!