18 January 2011

Fun cards...

Hello, friends:}


I just wanted to share a couple of cards that I created for fun--and some challenges! This first card was created as a CAS and creation inspired by the Case Study muse, Mercy KerinI loved the kraft and light blue look. So I made a very simple card for a friend. She loves cats--and these colors worked perfectly! I used my Unity Hugs & Kitties set. I love that blinged out collar! So cute:}
This next card has got to be one of my favs! I used the Cardabilities sketch #20. I LOOOOOOOVE the shabby papers--almost vintage but still bold. I used my Unity August 2008 KOTM camera stamp. I love it! I love how those film strips are coming from the two cameras--and how it is implied that the cameras are in LOVE--like they CLICK! ACK--so cute:} LOVE it! I'm also entering this into the Paper Crafts January challenge [to make vday cards].
That's it for me today. I do have more to share....just need to wait for the flocking to dry! So be sure to stop back by! Thanks so much for visiting--LOVE sharing with you! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

18 comments:

Kim said...

Sav, Love your cards! I guess the cat card isn't for me since I don't have any cats!! J.k. My fav is the one one with the cameras! To cute:)
~Kim

Andrea Ewen said...

Sa-weet cards, Savvy! Great take on Mercy's card, I loved the blue theme also and the great stamps {wink, wink} she used. Your card is adorable and I think your friend will adore it! Your second card is awesome as well! What a cute theme! You have a gift for creating THE most darling cards! You go, girl!

Ann said...

These are both totally adorable, girl! Cute, cute, cute!

Kerry said...

Oh, this camera card is just too cute! I love how you created a Valentine with these cameras...such a fun sentiment and I love the film strips too.

Chris said...

Look at all the bling on the kitty! And the pawprints remind me of the series, The Cat Who...

Thanks for playing along with Case Study - I'm having so much fun being the sponsor this week!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! SAV! WOW! All the cards are just awesome! I'm with you on the kraft and light blue together and that cat with the bling is just adorable. Love how you did the cameras and sentiment for this fun Valentine card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Maria said...

Such a sweet cat card with gemmed collar and heart! And love the card with cameras and hearts...it made me smile...just too CUTE!!!

Andrea M said...

Flabby cards Sav!!! I totally adore that sweet little kitty with kitty tracks all over the front!!! So KA-UTE!!!! great job on both!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Ohh... MEOW!! Love your CAS take on CASE Study, AND your second card is so adorable! Thanks so much for playing! {HUGS}

Cristina said...

What a super cool CASE! Love how you pared it down. Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love both your cards! The kitty card is so sweet and your photo card is amazing!!! I really love those cameras and acetate film strips!

Angie Blom said...

Oh my I am loving the camera card!! Fantastic! I need to lift this!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh I'm a fan of the camera card, super cute.

Jaclyn Miller said...

That click card is perfect - looks like something I'd see in PC.

Tracey said...

Superb card Sav!!! you are sooo creative!!!

Sherri Thompson said...

Love these-especially the "Click, click" one! That is just too adorable!

Suzanne C said...

THe camera card is just too cute!

Virginia L. said...

CONGRATS on your Papercraft Jan challenge win, Sav! ! You ROCK with this design! The sentiment and cameras are ingenious combo !! You are amazing....zing, zing, zing!!!