26 July 2013

MORE Reverse Confetti and 2 challenges

Hello, friends:}


I had some MORE time this week to get creative with my Reverse Confetti's stamps...so I started looking for challenges to play with (which is very rare these days in Savannahland! I don't know where the time goes... but I hardly have time to do much of anything! LOL!)! 
 
I found 2 challenges to play with today-- CASE Study #151 (where we are casing one of my FAV friends, Jocelyn Olson)-- for this challenge, I was inspired by Jocelyn's use of neon colors. I also played along with the CAS(E) This Sketch #38. I have to say that this card is SUPER CAS-- I barely did anything! I stamped the chevron design from the RC Arrows 'n Elements set on top of the patterned paper (L-O-V-E!!!!) and then added the sentiment by masking several sets including the RC Celebrate Cake and Inner Rock Star. LOVE how this card turned out! SOOOOOO trendy and fun!
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for more inspiration! And be sure to follow us on Facebook HERE. **Also, be sure to check out the RC blog for NEW blog segments!! You will be inspired by the RC DT as we answer questions, show pictures of our studio, and talk about a creation we made!!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

14 comments:

Shannon J said...

Eeeek! Love this, Sav!!!

Lisa said...

Cute playful design Savannah! I like the cameras in the background!

Angi Barrs said...

Super trendy! Love, love, love!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card rocks, Miss Lady!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the chevrons!!

~amy~ said...

super awesome:)

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Funky awesome fun!! Love the composition of this and the colours too! Love!!!

cm said...

I'm reflecting that sentiment back to you: YOU are awesome! Your card totally rocks - LOVE, LOVE and LOVE those arrows, the sentiments, the colours! Fantastic showcase of RC products (I need to get some! Need a much bigger crafting budget!), and a perfect take on Jocelyn's Case Study challenge card. Winner++++ Hope the 'busy-ness' of your days involves activities that are exciting, fun and wonderful!!
c

Marlena M. said...

I LOVE this patterned paper too Savannah~such a fun card!

Jinny Newlin said...

Well, for this being an easy one for you, it sure is a show stopper! LOVE that background DSP, too! Absolutely perfect!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

awesome sauce!

Lisa Arana said...

love, love, love! the chevrons over the patterned paper is amazing.

Aimes said...

A fabulous design!
Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wow, how did I miss this wonder?

CONGRATS on the Case Study Honors!