Pages

29 July 2026

2026: Sending "All The Things" [Card #168]

Hi, sweet friends! 
I've learned that in South Carolina people say "all the things"... I *think* this phrase means: “everything relevant” without listing each one individually.
 
Well this card is sending "all the things" to lift you up! 
 
I created this hummingbird when I was the Guest Designer for Creative Worship Stamps in June. I was unable to finish the card within the deadline due to my gut issues 🤕 If you know me, then you know I don't throw anything away-- not all was lost:)
 
I pulled this little hummingbird back out, found inspiration in a card design that I created for CWS as their Guest Designer... and added ALLLLLLLLLLLL the sentiments to encourage someone and lift them up! 
 
I love that I was inspired by my previous card HERE! I love this hummingbird- it wasn't my favorite at first because I didn't like the bold colors, but it has grown on me now that my card design is finished! I also love those sweet gems- they add just the right amount of WOW! 
 
I have about four MORE card designs using CWS products... I just neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed MORE time! LOL!  
 
That's it for me today. I hope that you are inspired and encouraged by my card❤️

THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU so much for leaving a comment! Your love and support mean so much to me!

****PLEASE leave an email address so I can contact you! <3