Pages

11 September 2026

2026: A Mix-Match Card for FUN [made right before I was ill]

Hello, sweet friends! 
I haven't been in the studio since August 25th... that upper respiratory infection left me with a fever for two weeks and reoccurring gut issue due to the medicine! I also was continuing to deal with my migraine from the first three weeks of August 😵‍💫 OY! Although I want to be crafty, it has been hard getting back into the studio! 
 
This is actually the LAST card I created before I got ill! I mixed and matched some of my goodies to make a fun birthday card. I'm loving how this turned out... but I wish I would have added just one MORE daisy flower! LOL 

That's it for me today.

THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌

Be blessed ❤️
Sav





No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU so much for leaving a comment! Your love and support mean so much to me!

****PLEASE leave an email address so I can contact you! <3