Pages

23 September 2026

2026: TapeRunner + Love From Lizi Masculine Shaker Card [Card #251]

Hello again, sweet friends! 
I'm back to share another quick card (and video) that I created using the Love From Lizi Secret Garden kit, which is part of her 10th anniversary celebration kitπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ 
 
So... this card was SUPER easy to make! I even recorded the process so you could see what I did... well, I thought I was recording! My goal was to split the recording up into small sections because uploading large videos take forever. I would "start" and then "stop" every 5 mins. Sounds like a good plan... well.... halfway through [which I didn't know] my "starts" became my "stops" and the "stops" were my "starts", which means that I started to record the OFF times of creating--I was cleaning up, moving things around, etc. πŸ˜‚ Talk about silly! 

So HERE is a quick, funny video I made using what I had from this design! 
ABC2
Here are the steps to create this card: 
  1. Cut cardbase to size and die cut a shape in the center (I used a hexagon shape)
  2. Add TR adhesive to the back of the patterned paper around the shape; add transparency piece 
  3. Use LFL Pin Stripe Peel Off stickers to outline the shape design
  4. Die cut the sentiment and add ink to match patterned paper/colors
  5. Ink blend a white cardstock piece to place behind the shape design; attach this ink blended paper to the cardbase using TR adhesive 
  6. Add foam tape to the back of the patterned paper (around all four edges and around the shape design)
  7. Add a few spoonfuls of LFL Sequins Mix on top of the ink blended paper 
  8. Remove foam tape backing and attach patterned paper on top of cardbase (sequins mix) -- this is kind of difficult so take your time! 
  9. Add ribbon to sentiment and attach to card using foam tape 
This really was a SIMPLE card to make... it's the video I struggled with πŸ˜‚

That's it for me today.
πŸ€‘ Don't forget to SAVE using code SAVANNAH10 at TapeRunner.com 
 
THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come πŸ’Œ

Be blessed ❤️
Sav


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU so much for leaving a comment! Your love and support mean so much to me!

****PLEASE leave an email address so I can contact you! <3