Pages

01 August 2026

2026: A Custom Card for Trav's Co-Worker [Card #213]

Hello, everyone! 
Trav came home the other day and said that one of his techs was leaving this week to move onto dental school. I knew immediately that she needed a custom card! 
You can't see it... but there is some SHINE on this card! I used all Paper Smooches stamps/dies with my Pink & Main Mini Minc machine, Cheerfoil, and Twinkle inks (which is where all the SHINE comes from!)!!! 

I love how this turned out. Trav was pretty impressed as well! And I think his tech liked it too! WIN WIN WIN!

That's it for me today.

THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌

Be blessed ❤️
Sav

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU so much for leaving a comment! Your love and support mean so much to me!

****PLEASE leave an email address so I can contact you! <3