Hello, friends!
I'm joining in the FUN with the Pink & Main Monthly challenge. We were challenged to create something SHINY 🤩
Well... if you know me... then shiny = FOILING! So I pulled out some P&M foiling goodies and created this card.
EVERYTHING on this card is foiled- the background panel, the flower panel, the flowers, and the sentiment. The only thing I didn't foil and colored was the light green background behind the flower images.
If you look closely, I layered the flowers... #secret: I messed up and my custom cheerfoil cuts moved so I had to redo the flowers:) LOL I think it turned out great in the end!
I looooooooooooove the colors and this design! And it's sooooooooooooo shiny in person- be sure to stop by my IG for a quick reel of how this shines in the light (I'll be posting it later today!)!!!!
That's it for me today. I hope you will join in the fun with the P&M Monthly challenge!!!
THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌


No comments:
Post a Comment
THANK YOU so much for leaving a comment! Your love and support mean so much to me!
****PLEASE leave an email address so I can contact you! <3