02 September 2026

2026: A SPECIAL Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Card [Card #232]

Hello again, sweet friends! We are celebrating Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember with a fun PARTY today! **Be sure to stop by the SSS blog HERE for all the details and party list!!!
***Here is an exclusive STAMPtember promotion just for YOU!!!! This is a free gift with your order---> be sure to stop by all the blogs and IG accounts to find even MORE promotions, free gifts, and deals!!!! 
 
Today's card is a special one that I made just for Heidi- it is her birthday TOMORROW!!! She always sends me a birthday card so I wanted to use the NEW STAMPtember Flying Butterfly Collage die set S1223 to make a fun shaker birthday card for her. 
I realllllllllllllly wanted to make the background an ombre yellow design because in July (possibly June) Heidi had on a yellow shirt for her YT Livestream and she looked GORGEOUS!!!!!!! But then I fell in love with this green-blue hue watercolor design... maybe next year I will make something with yellow 💛 I added little butterfly confetti and matching green-blue confetti as well. I just looooooooooove how this turned out! 
Don't forget the following details for STAMPtember
If you've never heard of this before or maybe you have but don't know what this is all about--- here are some tips to help you NOT MISS OUT AGAIN!!!! 
  • Head to the SSS blog DAILY for surprises and new releases/collaborations
  • Be sure to watch the SSS YT Livestream  from yesterday for the FULL reveal
  • Check out the SSS STAMPtember collection HERE--- each month SSS releases sooooooooo many amazing stamps, dies, stencils, and MORE!
  • Check out the exclusive SSS STAMPtember gallery HERE, which is full of inspiration using this new release!
  • You can find ALL kinds of inspiration and details by checking out these special hashtags: #STAMPtember2026 
    #SSSStampteber2026 
    #SimonSaysStamp 
    #SSSUnitedWeCraft
    #SSSendACard 
  • Don't forget to stop by the SSS blog HERE for the complete list of party-goers and even MORE promotions/deals!  
OH! I should probably mention that Heidi won't get this card until mid-September... 
not because it wasn't made on time... 
not because I'm lazy... 
not because I'm a procrastinator or procraftinator as they say in the crafty world... 
but because I've been ill with a NASTY case of bronchitis (daily fevers, coughing like crazy, swollen throat, etc) for over a week🤒 We are monitoring my health to make sure it doesn't turn into pneumonia. 
 
I really wanted to send this card so that Heidi would get it right before her birthday... but then I got ill and thought it would be best to NOT share my germs. Hopefully Heidi doesn't mind celebrating again later this month🙃 

THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌

Be blessed ❤️
Sav


Heidi's Butterfly Birthday card supplies

7 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Gorgeous card! I love the sparkly bits. It’s perfect for Heidi’s birthday and I’m sure she’ll love it!

Candy said...

What a wonderful card! I hope you fully recover soon. I have been there. Thanks for inspiring!

Annie C said...

Get well soon! Your art doesn't seem to be suffering... Beautiful cards!

Dawn Nordstrom said...

I LOVE THE SHAKER!!!! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Cards! The butterflies are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Shannon Childs said...

This is becoming one of my favorites! Love your card!

Rose said...

love the butterflies