Hello, sweet friends!
I'm beyond sad that I have to make yet another sympathy card 😞
This card was created by painting a section of paper using a mixture of ink refills and water. I stamped some texts and then stamped/colored (using alcohol inks and oil colored pencils)/die cut the flowers. I also stamped and embossed the sentiment and added gems/thread to finish.
This is a simple design but hopefully it will bring comfort during this difficult time.
This card was created by painting a section of paper using a mixture of ink refills and water. I stamped some texts and then stamped/colored (using alcohol inks and oil colored pencils)/die cut the flowers. I also stamped and embossed the sentiment and added gems/thread to finish.
This is a simple design but hopefully it will bring comfort during this difficult time.
That's it for me today. Unfortunately, we just found out a sweet, dear friend of ours just passed away, leaving a wife and two kids. He was only 46. I will be making yet another sympathy card soon 😞
THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌




No comments:
Post a Comment