Hello, friends!
I am thrilled to join in the celebration with Love From Lizi and her 10th anniversary🎉🎉🎉
I received the Secret Garden kit, which has SOOOOOOOOOOO many charms, gems, stickers, papers, ribbons, and MORE!
I decided to create a quick start-to-finish video on IG {HERE} sharing my first card using this kit. I mixed several patterned papers and a few ribbons together to make the background. I also die cut a sentiment and added a charm. TIP: after a #happyaccident I pulled a thread from the burlap to create a small bow to go behind the charm! I was actually pretty upset that my card almost got ruined but then I realized I could take apart the burlap threads and the idea hit me! I love it!
I used my TapeRunner adhesive to attach the papers AND the ribbon! YES--- TapeRunner adhesive is STRONG enough to hold the ribbons down! **Don't forget to SAVE 10% using code SAVANNAH10 at TapeRunner.com!!!
That's it for me today.
THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌
THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌
Supplies:





No comments:
Post a Comment