21 September 2026

2026: TapeRunner + Love From Lizi Magic [Card #250]

Hello again, sweet friends! 
I'm back to share a quick card I created using the Love From Lizi Secret Garden kit, which is part of her 10th anniversary celebration kit🎉🎉🎉 **NOTE: This is also my 250th card in 2026!!! 
 
I created a video HERE (or check out the link below) and actually did some magic to create that bow charm! Just kidding- Trav saw the edited version of this video and said I had done magic! LOL 🤣
I used my TapeRunner adhesive to attach the cardbase and ephemera. This card came together QUICKLY... well, not as quick as the video because I sped that up but super quick! 
That's it for me today. Don't forget to SAVE 10% using code SAVANNAH10 at TapeRunner.com!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌

Be blessed ❤️
Sav

No comments: