Hey, friends!
I haven't been able to share this card because the recipient hasn't received it 🤦🏼♀️ I made this card back at the beginning of August for my friend's birthday- she loooooooooves highland cows; even went to Scotland to see some!
So if I made this in August... why hasn't she received it?
Well... I've been ill and missed her at church the last 4-5 weeks 🤦🏼♀️
Well... I've been ill and missed her at church the last 4-5 weeks 🤦🏼♀️
So here we are... I'm sharing it anyway because at this rate... will she even get it, by face-to-face contact or through the mail?! My hope is yes... but we will see:)
A few details about this card design: the background has a foiled print by Erin Lee Creative- it's foiled in iridescent foil! It's soooooooooo pretty; the cow image was made using kraft paper and acrylic markers (I saw a painting of a cow like this so I thought I would do it with paper); the sentiment is from Pink & Main (this P&M set has super cute highland cow images!!!).
That's it for me today. I looooooooooooove how this card turned out... I hope my friend loves it too (even if it is a month late!)!!!
THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌



No comments:
Post a Comment