Hello, sweet friends! We are celebrating Michelle from Pink & Main today- it's her birthday!!!
I wanted to make her a special birthday card so I pulled out loads of Pink & Main goodies (supply list below) and my pink inks (her favorite color!)!!!
I was worried about coloring so many different critters... but I love how each kitty turned out! And that cute little mouse is adorable too! The only issue... I literally just noticed that the kitty's shirt and the present are not TEAL in the photos! Somehow the photo editing has made them GRAY! OY🤦🏼♀️ I've already sent this card so I can't retake the photos.
I was worried about coloring so many different critters... but I love how each kitty turned out! And that cute little mouse is adorable too! The only issue... I literally just noticed that the kitty's shirt and the present are not TEAL in the photos! Somehow the photo editing has made them GRAY! OY🤦🏼♀️ I've already sent this card so I can't retake the photos.
That's it for me today. Be sure to stop by the P&M FB page or blog to leave Michelle some birthday love❤️
THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌



No comments:
Post a Comment