18 December 2009

FWF....5 pics to share...plus one extra :}

Hello, friends:} And my friends with flair and other Unity addicts!!!



Well...there was an awesome opportunity that I couldn’t pass up trying out for this week. Over at Ippity there were some DT positions open. I know I am new to blogging and stamping and the such...but I thought I would try anyway...I have been working on making my submissions ever since I saw the position posting!! I submitted the following cards:::


1st card: I LOVE how this card could be made with several sentiments....I just LOVE how the bracket (is that what you call it?) highlights one of the sayings!




This card was made second...and I just fell in LOVE with the “family” and “you and I” stamps...I knew I had to put them together. When I made this card, I was working on my “You’re My Type” card. I used the same colors and the txt background. I LOVE the stitching and think that the sentiment fits perfectly...I can’t wait to give this to my husband:}

**NOTE: TRO’G~if you are reading this--forget what you just read!!!



My third card was a simple card to make. I LOVE the colors and the little leaf tree on the side. Nothing special  done to make this card...I did forget to stitch on the words until after I put my foam dots on the house and attached it...AH! But it worked out. I am really liking CAS (clean and simple) cards right now.

**NOTE: I JUST found out what CAS means! I was using it WRONG:{ Crazy acronyms!



4th card: This was a fun card to create...I LOVE the distressing on the strip on the bottom. I also LOVE the circles. I wish I would have used a bit darker “teal” on the circle--but I LOVE the way this turned out. Well....the only other thing I would change would be making the circles not so close together. But I still LOVE it:}



My fifth card is one of my FAVORITES:) I LOVE how the bird is on top of the cow (that was hard trying to stamp them together!). I used liquid applique for the snow. LOVE it!



I wished I would have sent this last card in...I made it after I submitted everything...I just LOVE the DP (My Mind’s Eye) and the stamps together!

Side note::: I know that there are some really creative gals out there that submitted cards and projects as well. I did my best, and I am excited that I tried out. I also am excited that I have found UNITY. UNITY’s crew is the BEST!! And so are all the gals that USE UNITY. Thanks for EVERYTHING:}

Check out the other FWF projects by clicking HERE. Be sure to look for the blinkie! And don’t forget to leave comments for all the gals--we love hearing from you:)

Click HERE if you would like to see my other Unity designed cards. Or click HERE if you want to visit my gallery on Splitcoast Stampers.

Well, CONGRATS if you made it this far in the post! I LOVE that you came and stopped by! Thanks so much for visiting! I LOVE our visits- they mean so much to me!!! And thank you thank you thank you for leaving comments- they make me smile:}
Until next time~
Love, Sav

No comments: