Today I'm sharing a Chickaniddy project using the new Twirly Girly collection. These papers, embellishments, and stickers are perfect for Spring and just about any girly-girl! LOVE!
I created a very simple Spring card basing my entire design around a tag that I found in the 6x6 Twirly Girly paper pad. I knew that I wanted to layer a couple of banners/tags together. I also knew I wanted to use these super cute pink polka dot alpha stickers for part of the sentiment!
I added a butterfly clip and hemp cord to add a bit of extra flair to the tags! I added glossy accents to the Chickaniddy alpha stickers to finish my card. I LOVE the simplicity but details on this card! LOVE!
Chickaniddy Supplies: Paper Piggy Tails (TG140S12), This & That (TG140S07), 6x6 paper pad (TG14PD01); Stamps Date Night (DN14ST01); Stickers Twirly Girl (TG14EB01); Reverse Confetti die: Tag Me; Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: VeraMark ink, Gold embossing powder
I really love using alpha stickers on my cards and creations. To make it easier to apply these letters in a straight line, I just add them using a ruler and tweezers.
1. Create card base using polka dot paper.
2. Die cut banner using yellow diagonal paper.
3. Cut out tag and punch a hole.
4. Add alpha stickers (using a ruler and tweezers).
5. Stamp and emboss sentiment.
6. Add banner and tag to card using foam dots.
7. Finish card by adding hemp cord, butterfly clip, and glossy accents to alpha stickers.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy SPRING!!!!!!! Be blessed:)