28 January 2024

2024: Catching Up (part 4)

Hello again, sweet friends! 

My new series is helping me clear my "upload" folder! I am posting all of my projects that I haven't had time to post in the last three years NOW!!! 

Here's another batch of unshared creations <3 This batch includes creations I made using NEW project that I've had for YEARS and never opened or used. It was time to start using stuff from my stash!!! I also created several of these cards for customers. I don't know what stamps/dies/etc. I used for most of these cards...I kind of like not writing down any info for a card and just creating! It's freeing:) 
That's it for me today. I've got so many more projects to share next week! Come back for part 5 of my "Catching Up" series:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by!    

Be blessed ❤️
Sav

Facebook: Savannah O'Gwynn
Purchase cards HERE: https://bit.ly/Savannahland2forsale 





No comments: