19 January 2024

2024: Paper Smooches January Release [card #8-12]

Hello again, sweet friends! 

I'm back with the NEWEST Paper Smooches release- you can find all the stamps and dies HERE on the Queen & Co. website!! 

I absolutely love love love Kim's designs- she blows me away each month with her new images and creative mind!! This month we have a super cute set, Forest Family, with several different critters and fun sentiments. I tried to make something different using each critter, and I even made a PINK scene using the new tree dies as STENCILS!! Fun:) 
That's it for me today. I hope you are inspired!!

THANKS so much for stopping by!    

Be blessed ❤️
Sav

Facebook: Savannah O'Gwynn
Purchase cards HERE: https://bit.ly/Savannahland2forsale 




1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Such cute little critters! These are fun, Sav!