14 January 2024

2024: Catching Up (part 2)

Hello again, sweet friends! 

MORE catching up to do today! Check out these projects that I created recently. 

This card was for a friend who married in September last year. I used his wedding invite as the base and then matched the papers. You can't see it but her dress is sparkly! LOVE!
This was my 17th anniversary card for Trav. Unfortunately we left on a fun getaway and I forgot to put it in my bag so he hasn't received it yet! It's been two months! I better put this under his pillow tonight:) 
I hate to say this but the thank you card below was NOT easy to make! But worth it:) I like how it turned out:) 
I made all 5 of these cards in one day! I tried so many new techniques and color combos-- it was fun! 
A CAS "little" Hello card using scraps. 
Erin Lee Creative asked me to share a few projects for one of their releases. Here is what I made (I went a bit overboard! LOL!): 
That's it for me today, but I will be sharing MORE! I promise;) 


THANKS so much for stopping by!    

Be blessed ❤️
Sav

Facebook: Savannah O'Gwynn
Purchase cards HERE: https://bit.ly/Savannahland2forsale 





No comments: