03 January 2024

2024: Pink & Main Warm Wishes & Puppy Kisses [card #254]

Hello again, sweet friends! 

2024 has started out super fun because I've been asked to join the Pink & Main Design Team for this year's first term! I'm so excited!

My first post went live TODAY over on the Pink & Main blog HERE-- be sure to stop by and leave some love❤️

I used several techniques for my first card: extending stamps/dies, reveal flap card design for a fun surprise, and I colored my FIRST P&M image! I started a new series Savannah Learns to Color!!!! Here's a sneak peak of my card- click to the blog post HERE to see what's under that snowdrift!!! 
That's it for me today.

THANKS so much for stopping by!    

Be blessed ❤️
Sav

Facebook: Savannah O'Gwynn
Purchase cards HERE: https://bit.ly/Savannahland2forsale 


Supplies Warm Wishes & Puppy Kisses
Card #254 (I made this before the year ended but had to keep it a secret until now!)
Stamps/dies: P&M December Pup
Embossing Powder: P&M Sterling
Ink: P&M Premium Dye Ink Asphalt, Barbershop
Alcohol Ink Pens: CaliArt BG01, CGII02, GG05, Y543, Y512, Y623, Y411, Y400, R218, R107