08 January 2024

2024: Catching up (part 1)

Hello again, sweet friends! 

I'm trying to catch up as fast as possible! I created 266 cards last year, 302 the year before, and 343 the year before that! I haven't even shown you a quarter of these projects!!! LOL! 

So get ready for some quick weekly posts where I share creations I've made the past few years. I probably won't have much to say about each but will do my best to share when I can <3 

This first card was given to a fellow aqua fitness instructor who retired last year. Sad thing is that she passed 8-10 months after she retired. I really liked this card that I made so many others with that background! You might see them as I continue to post;) 
I love a twofer card- I used the scraps from this first card as the base for the next card design. LOVE
These two cards were created using the Your Paper Insider paper box of beautiful cardstock!
I created the next card for a friend whose 23 year old cat passed away. 
I used alcohol inks and some Erin Lee Creative dies for this sympathy card. I really think it turned out great (other than my "sympathy" word is crooked! LOL!).
This is my Mom's Mother's Day card for 2023. There are three butterflies on the front representing all three of her kids. The ribbon is white but in the photo it turned out cream. EH! It looked so pretty in person!! 
Here is Trav's Mom's Mother's Day card from 2023. 
Here is a graduation card I made for a friend. Simple design but fun. 
Ok- that's it for me today. I will be sharing  MORE MORE MORE soon! 

THANKS so much for stopping by!    

Be blessed ❤️
Sav

Facebook: Savannah O'Gwynn
Purchase cards HERE: https://bit.ly/Savannahland2forsale 





No comments: