23 July 2024

2024: Coffee Date with Shelly & Coffee Loving Papercrafters [cards #146-147]

Hellooooooooooo, sweet friends!  

It's been a loooooong time- I know! Let me catch you up: 
  1. I continue to injure myself- no surprise there! I recently stepped on a hammer (soft tissue damage), fell down 4 or 5 stairs (because of Finn), and now the back of my right knee hurts (I think I tore something, but I'm hoping not!).
  2. I celebrated the one year anniversary of my wrist surgery- Praise the Lord🙌🏻 I'm so thankful that I have 95% usage of my wrist movement!!! I won't lie - my wrist STILL hurts, but it's so much better today than it was over a year ago!
  3. Oh-- and we moved📦 I found out that we were officially moving 2 weeks before it happened- long story about going back and forth on the house with the previous owners. It was approved; it happened quickly; and I've been currently living out of boxes in my studio! I'm surprised I was able to make something for today's posts since I can't find any of my tools, inks, papers, etc! LOL!
Ok- now that we are caught up... let's get to the good stuff! 

I'm joining in the fun as a Guest Designer with the Coffee Loving Papercrafts blog. My sweet friend, Shelly, asked me on a coffee date, and I couldn't refuse:) 

#SAVfact: I have 11 food sensitivities including tea and coffee. I don't drink tea or coffee at all. However, I do love the coffee trend images (mugs, cups, fun sayings, etc) and couldn't pass up on this fun opportunity! 

Here's a sneak peek of what I've created--- be sure to stop by HERE for more details and the full reveal! **NOTE: Shelly and I decided to do a Throwback for this Coffee Date and use some of the retired Paper Smooches images for our creations. Again--- I couldn't pass up this fun opportunity to use my favorite PS goodies! 
That's it for me today. Be sure to stop by the Coffee Loving Papercrafts blog and my IG page for more details!!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌   

Be blessed ❤️
Sav


ps... I couldn't help myself and made ANOTHER card using a NEW Paper Smooches image!!! This little panda in a mug is just too adorable. I did a bit of shading/coloring, fussy cutting, paper piecing, and stamping/embossing. I love the colors and the way this card turned out!!!! SO fun! 

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

so super cute Sav! Love all your fabulous projects.

Joan VanCourt said...

Oh my, I just love PS stamps. These cards are so cute. I wish I would have bought those sets long ago. Those cards are cute to send to the kids in hospitals. (I'm in a group that makes cards for children's hospitals!). Thanks for tge inspiration!
Joanvanc@gmail.com

Dania said...

Such a cute project....fyi I'm not suppose to have coffee....but allow myself one cup. I have my share of food sensitivity. It's so hard to go out and eat especially with friends. Thank you for the freebie, it's darling and I love PS, now I want to pull out my old stamps of theirs. I wish I had what you used - darling!

Shelly said...

Savannah!! Thank you sooo much for joining me!! I had so much fun with you and LOVE your cards!! <3 :)