06 February 2010

Paperworks Co. and Ippity challenges

Hello, friends:}

I've got another card for you--I know I keep saying "this is my FAV card"....but this is on the top 5 of my FAV cards!!!

I was inspired by the Paperworks Co. sketch and the Ippity challenge of making a bday card. I used the Big Owl stamp from Hero Arts. The background on both brown pieces, and the sentiment, are from Ippity's Life's Little Moments. I also used the word PULL from Unity's Our Stories, Our Life bundle set. I love it! LOVE LOVE LOVE it:}
I am hoping to be back later with more...but like I said earlier...I NEED to go grocery shopping!!

Thanks for stopping by! Love our visits! Until next time~
Love, Sav

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What is on it when you "PULL"? ... This is yet another really cute card. I can see why you have so many favorites.

Mandy said...

Eek! Cute little owlie! My daughter loves owls, and I just love it when I see an owl card. Makes me think of Katy! ;)

Gwen said...

Great owl pull out card...super cute!