14 November 2010

All Things Unity #19 {color challenge}

Hello friends:)


I am still in Vegas--I bet you are wondering when we are getting home! LOL! Soon--Trav is actually sick:{ He came down with some what of a fever and flu-like symptoms. Poor thing! So it won't be long before I can actually create and post more!!!


Today starts another challenge over at All Things Unity! Thanks to all who joined in the fun for the last challenge. LOVED visiting all of your sites and seeing your fab creations! 


This new 2 week challenge will be all about color!! Check out this fall-ish color scheme! I instantly knew what I wanted to make...but then it was super ugly! Sometimes my sketches are better on paper:) LOL! Then I pulled out some of my NEW Unity stamps...and LOVED LOVED LOVED my card. Unfortunately, I cannot share it--I am submitting it. Keep your fingers crossed that it will be picked up! I will share it ASAP if it isn't picked up.


I hope you will play along with us over at  All Things Unity! Just ink up your fav Unity or Ippity stamps and make sure you use these colors....and then link up your creations HERE! You have until November 27th to play along:} And to help get your creative juices flowing--check out the other fabulous ATU DT member's blogs! Just love these gals.



Carole {Guest DT}
Savannah {that's me!}



Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to share more when I get home:} LOVE visiting with you! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

ps...if you want to win $65--for FREE--click HERE and enter {up to 12 chances per person!!}!!! I'll be drawing the winner tomorrow!! GOOD LUCK:}

3 comments:

Smitha said...

Awww.. you have such a cute blog.. loved reading through it...
Thanks for stopping by my blog toady and for your sweet comments!

Amy said...

Hope you're having fun despite your hubby being sick!!

chris said...

Love the color scheme. Fallish is my favorite.