31 January 2011

H{ippity} Hop Jan 31

Hello, friends:}


HOOOORAY! I finally had a chance to make some things with my Ippity stamps!! **NOTE:: Let me clarify--I usually use my Unity and Ippity stamps together. It's just that for H{ippity} Hops you can only use Ippity. I finally had a chance to use only Ippity!


I created my cards using the Ippity Twisted Challenges! I had a great time--I also liked that I had the entire month to think about my cards! That was awesome! I combined challenge #2 and #3 for this card. I love that photo--and the Echo Park paper just matched perfectly! I used my Ippity Book It! [tag background], How You Doin'? [sentiment], and Snippity of Ippity [tag] stamp sets. Super fun--I like that this card could be for just about anyone! I don't know if you can see it--but I embossed that white paper--just to add texture.
This next card is one of my favs! LOVE it! I made a simple card--CAS! I made this card for the Ippity Twisted challenge #4. HINT::: I painted those brads! I didn't have enough green brads, so I painted them! And then I added glitter for fun! LOVE it:} I used my Ippity What Matters Most [bird], Devoted [branch], and Sweet Thoughts of Spring [sentiment] for this card. I also masked the branch so the leaves weren't inked--love how this turned out!!
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by all the other blogs--a complete list of participants can be found on the Ippity home page! You are going to LOVE all this eye candy! And don't forget to leave some love!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! LOVE sharing with you! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

ps...and just in case you didn't see this card, here is my simple card for the Cupcake Inspirations and Wplus9 {Stamp Away With Me} Color Cue challenges. LOVE it! LOVE that button on the flower! OH--and it fits the Ippity Twisted Challenge #4- brads! HOOORAY for fitting one card into three challenges:) Read more about it HERE.

18 comments:

Patricia said...

Great cards!! I love the birdie one too!!! It is so cute!!

Emily Leiphart said...

These are beautiful, Savannah! I love the way you used Book It on the tag and those tiny buttons are adorable! The painted green brads look amazing!!

Mona Pendleton said...

What fun cards Savannah! Love the little green sparkly dots :)

Rachel B said...

I really love the brads for leaves on your second card! All are beautiful!

Angi Barrs said...

Love how you did the tree branch. Adorable projects. :)

Susan B. said...

Beautiful collection of cards!

Anonymous said...

Hi Savannah! I love your cards.....but then I always do! S xx

Gardner's Basket said...

These are lovely. The last one is my favorite. That bow is to die for.

Lisa said...

These are so fun! LOVE that branch!

Karen said...

Both are quite striking Sav! I especially love that 2nd card with white stamping and those green brads! Super fabby!!

farmhouse-story said...

your attention to details is just awesome, savannah! these are all fab!!

Lynn said...

Love that "happiness" card! so sweet, just like you!

Maria said...

What fabby cards!!! First one is bold and beautiful with great color! Second one is too sweet with bird! Third one with doily, flowers, hearts, and beautiful ribbon is perfectly sweet!

Andrea M said...

Hey Sav!!! What fantastic cards! I *heart* those big blue polka dots *swoon*!!!!! And the little bird and leaves on the second are awesome!! You really have a way with card composition!!!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful cards and just love how you used the brads. You are so creative. Love the Happiness card too. Beautiful colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hi! I just wanted to stop by to thank you for your nice comment on my Moxie Fabber of the Week feature on the Moxie Fab World blog! Thank you very much!! I am so honored to have been featured!!

Love your cards! They're GORGEOUS!!

Sarah Anderson said...

I love the birdie on the branch card the best :) So cute! Congratulations on being featured over at the cupcake inspiration place :)

Sparkly Pink Star said...

this is so pretty!