21 September 2012

HOOOORAY:)

Hello, friends:}


I'm super excited to share that I was asked to stay on the Whisker Graphics team!!! I'm in love with the bitty bags and the divine twine...so it was a quick response of YES!!!!



Look who's joining me on the WG team {click HERE for me details}: 


You can check out the Whisker Graphics store HERE and stop by their blog too!!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be sharing some creations soon!! I've missed my studio this week!

Be blessed:}
Photobucket

4 comments:

Queenie said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!! You are amazing! So happy for you!

Jinny Newlin said...

Congratulations, Savannah! You'll continue to do them proud! Have a blessed weekend!

itsallrosi said...

congrats! I love their twine!

Lisa Elton said...

BIG congrats and hugs Savannah!!