13 April 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS April Picture Perfect challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week is a Picture Perfect challenge.  







This week we are inspired by the following picture:

So I was inspired by soooooo much from this photo--- but I focused on the different types of banners and the reason for banners and celebrating. Those are two major ways I was inspired for today's creation! 

I absolutely
LOOOOOOOOOVE this card! It's going to be extremely hard to send this to my sister-in-law (who's expecting their 2nd child). I know this because it was SOOOOO hard to cut those beautiful papers by Crate Paper. I love this color combo!!! And I love that hemp cord! I love that little bunny- he's so sweet and hanging on the wrapped banner! I also love the polaroid with the gold embossed sentiment inside! I love love love that gold embossing powder by Imagine Crafts! I LOOOOOVE it! I used the Paper Smooches A Magical Spring and Pip Squeaks stamp sets along with the Hearts and Flag Tag dies for this card. LOOOOOOVE! I seriously love it so much! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love

And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends April 19th. I cannot wait to see what you make--I actually can't wait to see what you are inspired by in this photo!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 

Photobucket

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

super SWEET

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! LOVING that bunny and the banner!!!

Taheerah said...

So so fun Savannah! Love your funky banner! So tactile and full of interest! Awesome take on the image inspiration - I'd never have thought of something so rustic and fun!!

nancy carroll said...

So very cute, she will LOVE it!

Samantha Mann said...

Oh my goodness!! Your card is beyond adorable!! I LOVE that bunny on the banner!! And yes - the papers are amaziiiiiiiiiing!!! Such an incredible card! Wow!!

Lisa Elton said...

CUTENESS Sav!! Love the fun bunny hanging from the banner!!! Congrats to your SIL on her 2nd ;)

nancy carroll said...

Hi, thanks for your comments on my cards, won't be able to play this week, leaving Tue to do work on rental in OR. won't be back in time... Really love your inspiration card! Saw it earlier today. DH had me pick out some of your stamps for my birthday, so excited to try them when I get home.., any hints on what to do to win would be nice, if it doesn't go against rules that is... really been trying to win to get some more stamps...

Miriam Prantner said...

Ack! This is totally adorable! Love the ombre paper on the side and that sweet little banner with the burlap pieces!

Shannon J said...

Ha ha!! I always have a moment of sadness when I cut beautiful paper too! But SO worth it in your case because just look at how gorgeous this is!!! I totally see why it would be hard to give up!!!

Katie Gehring said...

This is so beautiful Sav! I love all the elements from the burlap to the bunny- it's a stunning work of art- really and truly!!! I can see why you would be reluctant to send it along, but your Sister in Law will LOVE it and cherish it always!

Leigh Penner said...

Adorable & so, so sweet! Love it!