11 October 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS October Picture Perfect challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week is a Picture Perfect challenge.  







This week we are inspired by the following picture:

To be honest--- I do not like to make "fall" themed cards. However............ I had about 10 different card designs for this "fall" themed photo! LOL! 

I used SEVERAL Paper Smooches die sets including Seasonal TreeTrees 1AdornmentsTiny Heartsand Love & Cherish. **NOTE: Several of these dies are on SALE:) I also created the sentiment using the PS Autumn Groves and Notebook Paper Two stamp sets. Super easy- well.... it wasn't easy but it was super fun to make! I love layers and adding lots of details:) 

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love

And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends October 17th. I cannot wait to see what you make--I actually can't wait to see what you are inspired by in this photo!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! SAV I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Makes me think of one of those AMAZING Quilts that my Great Grandma would have created!! =) I LOVE the Stitching and your Sweet Sentiment Sign that you created!! Just AMAZING!! HUGS and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING that tree and the leaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

You might not like to make fall themed cards, but you do them well!! This is charming Sav, love the little patterned leaves!!

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness...all those soft patterns against the kraft and the touch of stitching. Swoon worthy Sav!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the patterned paper leaves and the stitching, this is wonderful!