01 December 2015

Paper Smooches challenge- December 2015

Hello, friends:}


Today we start a NEW Paper Smooches monthly challenge. The challenge for December is...... FLOWERS

I've got several ideas for this challenge--- I wish I had time to share them all! Funny thing: I don't even like flowers... LOL!  

The challenge is to incorporate FLOWERS somewhere on your project (flower paper, washi tape, flower stamps/dies, etc).  

I created two very CAS cards for this challenge. I used some older My Mind's Eye papers along with the Paper Smooches Religious Words and Adorable Array dies. You don't even have to use the entire die for your creation! I cut the two little flower buds off and added them to the sentiment die cut---- I love it!  

I liked this design so much that I created more of a masculine faith card (I think this card could be given to either a male or a female). I stamped the sentiment using the PS Spiritual Sampler and used the same dies for the sentiment. I LOOOOOOOOOVE how simple it is! 
That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly said...

These are beautiful!!

Lynn said...

beautiful! And you know I can't wait to play along...love flowers :)!

Sav & Trav said...

Hmmmmm.... Noting to self wife doesn't even like flowers- interesting