07 August 2016

Paper Smooches- August FRIENDSHIP challenge #2

Hello, friends:}

Happy International Friendship Day---- this is the reason our Paper Smooches monthly challenge has a theme of FRIENDSHIP!  Picture: Credit

Today's cards are for some friends who have lost a loved one this past week. I say this every time I make a sympathy card----> I need to make more of these for my stash. I just do not like making sympathy cards 😩.
I used the PS Delightful Greetings and Flap Happy stamp sets, along with the Butterfly Duets and Foliage 1 dies. A simple card with a big message of love and comfort. 

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kim said...

Nice cards! Your right those are the hardest to make?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful! LOVING the butterflies!!!!

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your friend's loss Sav. The cards you made are lovely. The vellum overlay adds a wonderful softness to them!