16 October 2016

Paper Smooches challenge- October project #3

Hello, friends:}
Today I'm sharing another creation for the Paper Smooches "fall color story" challenge for October.

I know that this color story is a difficult one.

Here's the proof: 
  1. We have under 10 players (at the time of writing this post)
  2. This is a HARD color story for me!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I know what you are feeling! But I want to encourage you to play along anyway! Find a color or two and use that as your inspiration! 

That's what I've done for this card- I used inks that I thought matched and made a watercolored blob, added a stamped sentiment and framed it with a die cut design. DONE! Entered! Easy!!!!!!!!!! PS stamps/dies: Butterfly DuetStitched Frames diesand Graceful Beauties

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely sympathy card Sav!

Laura Williams said...

that is GORGEOUS Savannah! :)