13 November 2016

Paper Smooches challenge- November project #3

Hello, friends:}

We are leaving for another trip today--- so I'll try to keep this short:) 

Today I'm sharing another creation for the Paper Smooches "giving thanks" challenge for November.



I wanted to make a fun and fresh card--- to show that you don't have to make a project that is "fall-ish" in color or theme for this challenge. I used some new washi tape by Carpe Diem and a cork bird (Trav's fav!). I also used the following  PS stamps/dies: Heartfelt Thanks die and Many Thanks. Super fun and perfect for anyone:) **NOTE: the only thing I don't like is how dark this photo is... I thought it was good the other day when I took it... but now it's not good. Eh! Again, I'm not a photographer or tech savvy! I really need lessons! 

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

ps... you might want to enter our challenge and GDT search--- the gallery is low and the chances of winning are high! 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the colors! Have fun on your trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful texture from the stitching and embossing and I love the little cork bird!