25 March 2017

Paper Smooches challenge- March #5

Hello, friends:}

Today I'm sharing my last project for the Paper Smooches March challenge--- this month we are all about the GREEEEEEEEEEEN! It's my favorite color and Pantone's color of the year:) 
Picture: Credit HERE 

This card was super easy to make! I highly doubt this card will last long in our house- I'm always running out of masculine birthday cards! LOL! I love that little clock! It says "time for fun"! Yes, it is... time for fun (and cake) 😊  I used the following PS stamps/dies: Tick TockBosom BuddyCelebrate WordHexalongs.

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 


THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Milka Gubo said...

So cool!!! :o) I love the design and how you put everything together. I should get a bit out of my comfort zone and try something like this. :o) Thank you for sharing and inspiration. Big hugs!! :o) xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love this! LOVING the sentiment and the clock!!!! Thanks again for the heads up -- did you get my email? :)

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVE! That background paper, the repeated stamping, the watch and paper clip, such a wonderful combination!