17 August 2017

Sonshine Stamp Co.: Psalm 119:103 Sweet Words To Taste

Hello, friends:)

Today is my day to post and share on the Sonshine Stamp Co. blog HERE

I hope you join me by clicking HERE to read all about my bible journaling page. I designed a page about "sweet treats" and how "the Word is sweet to my taste". It's all about how I want to hunger for His Word and not crave the sweet treats that my body wants. I'm trying to break the food addiction that I have [see THIS post for more details on my food addiction]. Here's a sneak peek...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be sharing more soon:) Be blessed! 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!

Bunny Dobbie said...

Thanks so much for the great card! Super job!

Bunny Dobbie said...

I tweeted about the Blog Hop @awenbunny