01 September 2017

Paper Smooches challenge- September #1

Hello, friends:}
Today I'm sharing a project for the Paper Smooches "ANIMALS" challenge for September.
Picture: Credit HERE by David Baird 


I created this card while visiting with Kim during CHA in January of this year! Kim actually helped me design the cone for the dog because I just couldn't get it to work! LOL! #teamwork

I was inspired by a fun graphic designed card in a magazine that Kim and I were flipping through. I just love this pup from Woofers & Tweeters. It's exactly like Olsen:) And Olly if you take the spots out! LOL! I used the following PS stamps/dies: Woofers & TweetersWoofers diesWaves diesand Hearts dies.   
That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 

ps... my studio is getting painted TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my cabinets will be installed on Monday and Tuesday! Praise the LORD ❤️ I can't wait to share photos!!! And I will finally be able to get in my studio and craft--- it's been FOREVER! 

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo cute! LOVING that cone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ana said...

Super cute card!!!! I just love it!!!

Sav & Trav said...

Pretty cool card, although I'm not sure an injured/recovering pup would be frolicking and jumping like that... but I'll pretend. Can't believe you've been among the boxes this long either-- I'm sorry about that but excited for your new territory to finally be completed ;)

Shelly said...

This is so cute!!
Yay for your crafty studio! :)

Lisa Elton said...

That little cone is just too cute! Darling card Sav!

Miriam Prantner said...

GAH! The cone of shame is fantastic, I LOVE this!