08 November 2017

Sonshine Stamp Co: October RECAP

Hello friends:) 


Today I'm sharing my Sonshine Stamp Co. April bible journaling pages that I made! 

I highly recommend bible journaling if you want to dig deeper in the Word and document your journey with God! I have been blessed beyond what I deserve by joining this team! I love seeing my bible get bigger and bigger with embellishments and stamping! 

October 2: God's Names/Characteristics/Attributes- part 3 (mini series) 
October 10: 1 Samuel 7:12 Tune My Heart (inspiration from THIS blog post)
October 17: So Very Blessed
October 24: Believe
October 31: Thanks for the Grub card set

You can see that I added extra lines in the leaves and the letters to give it more detail! LOVE it:)

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by ❤️   I hope you have a blessed day! 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee them all!!!!!!!