15 May 2018

Bella Blvd: May Guest Designer RECAP (cards)

Hello, friends! 

I had the MOST amazing opportunity to create with  Bella Blvd blog this month! If you haven't been over to their blog for inspiration, check it out HERE.


Yesterday I shared my 3 bible journaling pages, and today I would like to share the full photos of my five cards that I made using some of their new collections. In the post HERE I also share some of my favorite cardmaking techniques. 
Technique: using washi tape for background, cutting stickers, mixing/matching collections
Technique: using journaling cards as background, layering stickers/ephemera as main element, stretching supplies
Technique: sewing, layering, mix/matching collections, using journaling cards as background
Technique: fussy cutting (those little flowers are from the titles of the papers)
Technique: using up scraps

Thank youBella Blvd  for allowing me to use your amazing papers, stickers, ephemera and MORE to design and create some of my favorite projects to date! It was an honor working with you ❤️ 

That's it for me today! THANKS so much for stopping by, and THANK YOU x100000000 for your love, encouragement, and support! Be blessed ❤️ Sav

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these!! SO fun!!!!!!!!