02 July 2018

Paper Smooches: June RECAP

Hello friends:) 

Today I'm sharing the Paper Smooches June projects that I made! I have to admit- when I create a card, PS stamps/dies are the FIRST things I grab! I love love love Paper Smooches ❤️

Here's what I created using PS stamps and dies last month.
This card was created to celebrate the 13th anniversary of meeting Trav. He has my heart! 

This card (and the one right below it) use the leftover scallops from my waves that I created in THIS card from May! I love using my scraps:) 
That's it for me today but there are more creations and projects coming! Thanks for stopping by ❤️   I hope you have a blessed day!
 Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all FABULOUS! I just recently met Kim at her store, and Brookie and I are taking a class there later this month! :)

Lisa Elton said...

All beautiful Sav!! Wishing you a happy and safe 4th!