16 February 2019

Paper Smooches: February 2019 HEARTS challenge #3

Hello, friends:}

I'm sharing another Paper Smooches February 2019 HEARTS challenge creation today. This challenge is almost as easy as the Anything Goes challenge because all PS wants to see are HEARTS- use one heart, use multiple hearts, or heart pattered paper. It doesn't matter as long as you there is a heart somewhere on your creation ❤️ Photo Credit: Daria Shevtsova
I was asked to create a special card for my friend's mom and dad because their anniversary is on Valentine's day. There are not very many cards that have both sentiments...so I created a Z Fold Spinner card (inspired by Jennifer McGuire). Each side of the heart has one sentiment. 
This is a *QUICK* video showing you how it spins as it opens. When I say QUICK, I mean it! It's quick in time and for speed of the spin! LOL! 
I  used the following PS stamps/dies: All Year Cheer

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}