16 March 2019

Paper Smooches: March 2019 BIRTHDAY challenge #1

Hello, friends:}

I'm sharing my first Paper Smooches March 2019 BIRTHDAY challenge creation today. EVERY DAY it's someone's birthday- that's why I need to build up my stash 😉 I already have missed 5 birthdays this month. 🤦🏼‍♀️  Photo Credit: Brooke Lark

I needed something quick this week (so I didn't miss ANOTHER birthday), so I found a clean and simple card by Julie Ebersole (October 2017) that I could CASE. Her style is simple, fabulous, and always leaves me inspired! 

I started with an all gray background and dry embossed the polka dots.... but it just was too dark, like no one would want to celebrate after seeing that card! LOL! So I went with a white background, dry embossed the polka dots and layered on the accent embellishment and sentiment. EASY:) 
I  used the following PS stamps/dies: Birthday BashPolka Dot Borders dies, and Feather Frame die

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}