Today is an exciting day--- the Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness collection releases!!!! And what a collection this is!!!!!!!!!
I am in looooooooooooooove with my creations- I honestly can't figure out which one I love more!! I love that I created cards, was inspired by THE Susan Opal (I didn't do as good as her though! LOL!), and I made a bag charm using a SSS die and leather--- what a collection THIS is!!!
Here's what I've made- NEW supplies are below:
You can't see allllllllllllll the lines- but each piece of this desert view has acrylic marker lines for extra depth! GAH! Isn't this AWESOME!?!?
Ok- these colors are PERFECT! I love it! ANNNNNNNNNNNNND this was used in the release graphic!!! So fun:)
Another favorite- I LOOOOOOOOOVE this modern and fresh design!
This card was inspired by THE Susan Opal--- she adds ribbon in the corners perfectly! I told Susan how she inspired me and that I need her to teach me everything she knows:) She did give me a tip! I will try this again:)
Bag charms are so popular right now... so I decided to make a modern leather oak leaf and dark leather oak leaf charm to join in the fun!
Trav didn't like the gems on this card so I made one with and one without:)
I am NOT a fan of CAS cards... but I had to try making one! I just felt that this stamp set deserved to be simple and fussy cut:)
I went from CAS to very very busy but one layered! I might have went overboard with my added dots!
I looooooooooooooove these Pink & Main papers with this sweet image! So cute!
So... I think my paper cutter is cutting crooked! LOL! I didn't notice until I took a photo! LOL
Can you tell me which project was your FAVORITE? Me either- I love them all!
Be sure to stop by the SSS YT channel for Heidi's introduction to this collection- it starts at NOON EST! Click HERE!
And don't forget to get inspired by checking out ALLLLLLLLLLLL the beautiful creations in the Every Happiness colleciton gallery HERE!
And don't forget to join in the fun, blog hops, IG hops, and giveaways--- be sure to stop by the SSS IG page for MORE details!
That's it for me today.
THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌




















No comments:
Post a Comment