Hello again, sweet friends!
Another sympathy card... but this time it was for a dear friend that passed away a month ago. Today is his birthday and his memorial.
Jabin was a great friend- kind to everyone, generous as well! He was quiet but wise! He had integrity and it showed! He was also our guitar/bass player on our worship team.
When I found out that he had passed, I knew I needed to make a card with a guitar. I think this card design is PERFECT for him <3
Jabin was a great friend- kind to everyone, generous as well! He was quiet but wise! He had integrity and it showed! He was also our guitar/bass player on our worship team.
When I found out that he had passed, I knew I needed to make a card with a guitar. I think this card design is PERFECT for him <3
That's it for me today.
THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌
Erin Lee Creative (sentiment)
Silhouette (guitar)
Silhouette (guitar)



No comments:
Post a Comment