Hello again, sweet friends!
What an exciting day!!! Simon Says Stamp is releasing their NEWEST collection, Sending Cheer! Look at this inspiration photo--- already I see some GORGEOUS designs!
Here's what I made using some of these goodies (full supply list is below):
Here's what I made using some of these goodies (full supply list is below):
Isn't this collection full of variety- I even think there are some Halloween stamps/dies included! So it has Halloween, friendship, winter, Christmas, and MORE!!!
Check out the ENTIRE collection HERE! And don't forget to look at the inspiration gallery HERE--- you will be amazed at all the creations shared! I love looking in these galleries to spark my creativity!
And don't forget about the YT Livestream happening Friday, October 9th at noon HERE! I love checking out the inspiration and new goodies! Plus it's like Heidi is talking right to you--- she's just so sweet <3
And don't forget about the YT Livestream happening Friday, October 9th at noon HERE! I love checking out the inspiration and new goodies! Plus it's like Heidi is talking right to you--- she's just so sweet <3
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd don't forget about the IG hops and blog hops happening in the next few days- be sure to stop by the SSS blog and IG page for MORE details!
That's it for me today.
THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌















No comments:
Post a Comment