04 June 2011

EIC #140 {Peaden Scott Designs}

Hello, friends:}
This week the EtsyInspired DT is sending you over to the Peaden Scott Designs shop. And our sponsor is Through The Craftroom Door

I was inspired this week by so many creations--love the bear and the butterfly...but I found this love themed card. I love that the inside has hands that go way out to show how much you love someone! CUTE! I have to admit that I cannot make pop-up cards...so I went a different route. I made a love themed card. The sentiment is from Unity's The Best Is Yet To Be KOTM set. I also used the stamp and key images from Unity's Be Mine With Love set. And the heart came from Unity's Confession set. LOVE that paper [MME]....just love how this turned out! 
That's it for this post! But wait--the EIC DT have created some AMAZING creations for you to check out! Head over to their blogs now:) 

De 
Kimme Leach {April Guest DT}
And don't forget to head over to the EtsyInspired blog for more deets! Link up your creations by Friday, June 17th at noon to be eligible for the two prizes!! That's right--2 weeks! **NEW** EtsyInspired will be a bi-weekly challenge!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

13 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

What a beautiful vintage inspired card, Sav...the collage of images you used are all arranged perfectly to give such a stunning effect! Super-d-duper, ma'am!

Jacquel said...

This is such a nice card Savannah! Love the softness of it & the layout....GREAT job!!!

StampinCathy said...

Love the inspiration card with the arms. WOW! I just love love love your card. Great colors, details and love the stamps you used. So inspiring.

Lin said...

Your card is lovely, Sav! Beautiful design!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the little eyeballs!!!

farmhouse-story said...

sweet card, savannah! love all the elements, esp. the googly eyes:) happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Omgoodness! I adore this card SO much!!! I love all the great layered stamps and beautiful colors.

lisa a.

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous splashes of fun colors. Must get that Unity set. So cute. Love the bling too :)

Ashley Newell said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the color blocking you did! And the colors are fabulous! Just stunning!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Lovely card, dear Sav!! The paper is so cute and your key is lovely!! On the photo, the bling you added, looks like eyes, hi hi, funny! I like it!! That cute card you showed with the 'this much!' is so funny as well!! Hope you are enjoying the weekend!!
Hugs, Wendy

Ruby said...

I haven't been by for so long, it's great having time to take a look now through all of the yumminess! I love how you were inspired for your EIC card, so cute!

Virginia L. said...

LOVe love love your sweet card, Sav! The images and colors are perfect! xo

Andrea M said...

OMG! OMG! OMG!! So fabulously Sav!!! I love this girlie!!! What fun colors and just an AMAZING layout! LOVE your love card!