15 June 2011

Paper Smooches

Hello, friends:}


I was thinking that I wouldn't have time for this post....but the deadline for the Paper Smooches Guest Designer is tonight!!


I used my Boob Tube and Birthday Buddies stamp set for these signs. I love that little fish on the "fishing pole". I love the sign too--I masked the sentiment to make it say just FISH! LOVE LOVE LOVE--and perfect for Father's Day!!
**NOTE:: I didn't have time to make cupcakes--so these are from Publix! Still very very GOOD!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed;}
Photobucket

11 comments:

Lin said...

TOO CUTE, Sav! What a good idea - good luck on the guest DT thing!

Basement Stamper said...

You have to be a shoe in for the GD gig, this is absolutely DARLING!!!

Lindsey said...

These are utterly adorable, Sav!

Julie Ranae said...

Fingers crossed for ya!! Cute as always!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Soooo darn cute Sav! You ROCKED it girl! Love that sentiment and the cute little fishies. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This project is so cute, Sav! I love that sign!

Virginia L. said...

I just realized that you are trying out for the GD!! I think you will and SHOULD WIN this thing!! At least you are always the winner in my/and many's book (s) :)

TROG said...

I approved this message

~amy~ said...

sooooo stinkin' CUTE.

dahlhousedesigns said...

oh my goodness... what an adorable idea. Love it.

lisa a.

Merry said...

Such a wonderful idea.