15 June 2011

Paper Smooches

Hello, friends:}


I was thinking that I wouldn't have time for this post....but the deadline for the Paper Smooches Guest Designer is tonight!!


I used my Boob Tube and Birthday Buddies stamp set for these signs. I love that little fish on the "fishing pole". I love the sign too--I masked the sentiment to make it say just FISH! LOVE LOVE LOVE--and perfect for Father's Day!!
**NOTE:: I didn't have time to make cupcakes--so these are from Publix! Still very very GOOD!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed;}
Photobucket

11 comments:

Lin said...

TOO CUTE, Sav! What a good idea - good luck on the guest DT thing!

Basement Stamper said...

You have to be a shoe in for the GD gig, this is absolutely DARLING!!!

Lindsey said...

These are utterly adorable, Sav!

Julie Ranae said...

Fingers crossed for ya!! Cute as always!

Angi Barrs said...

Soooo darn cute Sav! You ROCKED it girl! Love that sentiment and the cute little fishies. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This project is so cute, Sav! I love that sign!

Virginia L. said...

I just realized that you are trying out for the GD!! I think you will and SHOULD WIN this thing!! At least you are always the winner in my/and many's book (s) :)

TROG said...

I approved this message

~amy~ said...

sooooo stinkin' CUTE.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness... what an adorable idea. Love it.

lisa a.

Merry said...

Such a wonderful idea.