19 September 2011

ARRRG! National Talk Like A Pirate Day!!!

Hello, friends:}


Happy National Talk Like A Pirate Day!!! I'm not really into pirates....just wanted to share this pirate themed card that I made for a call awhile back:)
I love that paper by Echo Park!! I also love love love that sentiment--Pirates make better mateys! ACK! Soooo cute:) Def. appropriate for today's celebration!!! I used the skull stamp from Unity's Pirate Madness set. 


That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by later this week--I've got LOTS to share with you:) 


Thanks so much for visiting! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

9 comments:

yyam said...

Hehe...this is so cute! :)

~amy~ said...

LOL...love it.

Kryssi said...

So cute, I love how fun all your cards are!

Trog said...

I've yet to here you say ack in real life so typing that confuses me ;)

lynn said...

so fun, savannah! have a great week!

Trog said...

Hear

Lindsey said...

Fun! Is that from the Little Boy line? I keep using the airplane side myself, but keep saving all the little scraps to use the striped side!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Now this is super duper fun. Reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean. Love Johnny Depp. :)

lisa arana said...

Are you kidding me? Had I only known, I have a friend who calls me a pixie pirate {don't ask}! We should have celebrated. Ha! Guess I should keep up on my blog reading. Fabulous card and oh so fun!