24 May 2012

PDCC133

Hello, friends:} 
We are starting another color story today over on the  Play Date Cafe blog! This week's colors are baby blue, denim, cherry. Our sponsor this week is Mr. Cricut Crazy Shop 
The PDCC DT was lucky enough to get some of Mr. Cricut Crazy's stamps to use for this week's challenge {THANK YOU!!!}. I created a very simple card based off a card design by Sarah Webb. I paired my dog image with some October Afternoon papers and alphas from Fancy Pants Designs. I love love love that little pup--it kind of looks like he has his head cocked asking if it was a ruff day! LOVE:)
That's it for me....but be sure to stop by the PDCC blog for complete details and prize information! The PDCC sponsor this week is Mr. Cricut Crazy Shop, and their team is playing along with us!!! Be sure to link up your creations by Tuesday, May 29thth at 11:59pm EST.

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

21 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is soooooooooo sweet!! LOVING that sentiment and love love love love that doggy!!!!

Natalie said...

Love the fun way you've done the "ruff day" what a cute pup! God bless!

Michelle McClure said...

OMG, it think I'm going into sugar shock, what a sweet card!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! That image is adorable, and I LOVE the papers you chose!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love the bandana print paper! And the dog is darling. Cute, cute, cute!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love that bandana print paper! And the dog image is darling. Cute, cute, cute!

Angi Barrs said...

This is sooo adorable. Love the twine bow around his neck.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Awww! THat *is* a cute pup, Savvy! I like the sentiment you created to go with him, and the papers you used are awesome!

Virginia L. said...

Your use of pattern and colors are absolutely SUPERB!!!! I love love this cute card! It melt my heart :) HUGS to you, Sav!xoxo

TROG said...

I quite like the wood background... I didn't see that detail when you showed me in person! :)

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Aw, Sav... this is just too cute! Great card. :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

That doggie is just too cute! I love those colors, so I need to find the time to play along with that challenge. Hope you are well, Sav!
Hugs!

Lalo said...

So this card on FB ... It is supahh duppah CUTE!!!

Donna B. said...

This card so cute!! I think we got the same set and the 2 dogs in it are adorable!! Great use of papers and such a fun and creative sentiment!!!

yyam said...

Awwwwww....what a cutie! *big smile* I lovelovelove this adorable card!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

aww...so sweet! I love the wood paper backround :)

Lindsey said...

This card is absolutely adorable!

Lisa Arana said...

aw, how cute is this little guy and his bow! adorable.

Jinny Newlin said...

Super sweet, Savannah! LOVE your combination of country patterns! Yum!

Lisa Elton said...

Savannah I am in love with this sweet card! I just bought some of this bandanna paper!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE that sentiment, Sav, with that darling dog and your different patterned papers! FAB card!