12 May 2012

Momenta and CPS...and SCRS {post1}

Hello, friends:}



I'm excited to have my projects featured on the Momenta blog today!! I've combined three companies/challenges together for one of my cards--Momenta, CPS Card Sketches, and Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps NEW release! I've also shared some other projects:)

Please stop by the Momenta blog and leave some love!!! **I  appreciate your support and comments (left here and on all my DT blogs!!!) 

Today my entire project can be seen over on the Momenta blog!!! Here is a sneak peek!

THANKS so much for stopping by! I will be sharing my projects again {full pictures and details} tomorrow!!! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lalo said...

Super sweet card! You know how to use just the right amount of accents all the time!!!

Lisa Arana said...

awww, so sweet.