02 October 2012

Ghost Bags with Whisker Graphics

Hello, friends:}

Today I'm sharing my Whisker Graphics creation that is featured on the WG blog-- you can read about this creation over on the WG blog HERE.

I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOVE the Whisker Graphics bitty bags--I cannot get enough of them! You can use them for just about ANY party, gift, and even for decorations!! I've been pinning so many ideas and when I saw THIS idea for a ghost treat bag, I knew I had to make one! 

I knew that my WG glassine bags would work perfectly for this treat bag...and then I thought about how many trick-or-treaters we get....NONE! So I decided to make Halloween decorations (for the front walkway shelf) instead **NOTE::we do not have any Halloween decorations either! LOL!}!!! I also used some WG Halloween divine twine to close up my bags. LOVE

Instructions: 
1. Fill glassine bags with treat or shredded paper. 
2.  Glue eyes on bag; let dry.
3. Punch holes and close bag with divine twine. **You can also add a tag with sentiment. 

That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Whisker Graphics blog for more inspiration. And stop by their shop too!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

8 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

SO cute and SO easy! Love it!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOODNESS!!! These are just sooooooooooo stinkin' cute cute cute!!!!

Katie Skiff said...

This is so fun!! Makes a great lil treat bag!! Way to to girl!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

haha, so cute!

donna mikasa said...

Glassine ghosties?? Cute!! Such a clever idea!

yyam said...

Hehe....these are soooooo simple and fun! Clever idea Sav!

Sue Lelli said...

Now THAT'S a CUTE treat bag! If I wasn't going to be gone on Halloween I might have to CASE this! DARLING, Sav!

Lisa Elton said...

TOO TOO CUTE!!!