06 January 2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS extra #3

Hello, friends:}

This is my final Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge card for this week's challenge--it's the EASIEST challenge EVER!! This week is ANYTHING GOES-- link up any creation using your Paper Smooches stamps!! 
For my fourth card, I made an unconventional birthday card for my Mother-In-Law, Lori. She is the MOST AMAZING MIL ever!!! She is always cooking and cleaning and working....so I decided to make a card that tells her to "take a break & celebrate"! I used the October Afternoon Cakewalk collection {available HERE from the Ribbon Carousel} along with my PS Squeaky Clean, Sugar Rush, Pip Squeaks, Giddy Bugs, and Hubby and Wifey stamp sets. LOOOOOVE how this turned out! 
Happy birthday, Lori!!! I hope you took some time off today and just celebrated YOU!!! 
Psalm 118:24
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS blog and play along with us!! Link up your creations before 10:59pm EST tonight!!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

19 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh I love that set....

Natalie said...

LOVE this Savannah!! Wish someone would tell me to stop! Ha!! Super cute stamp set and card!

Jay Gee said...

LOL, this is totally cute Savannah and so fun! LOVE it :)

Samantha Mann said...

Ahh!! I love this card!! It totally captures lots of hard work and the patterned paper and colors work soooo well together!! Wow!! Love it! And happy birthday to your mother in law!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeeee all the cleaning goodies on here!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Well I suppose if our appliances were this cute we wouldn't mind using them so much! Darling card Savannah!!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love this set! It is on my wish list and I live the soft papers/colors. What a cute little scene!

Jessica Griffin said...

SO cute Sav!! And I have to say, Cakewalk is my favorite!!

Indy's Designs said...

I love this set of stamps! Your use of them makes me smile! (I should be doing housework instead of crafting and blogging!)

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

This is absolutely adorable, Sav! Cute, cute stamps and sweet colors! Happy bday to your MIL!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is precious! It really sends home the message, too, to relax and take a break from the daily chores.

Hope your holidays were beautiful! I'm sorry I haven't been over to visit in a while...it's been too long! HUgs to you, Savvy-O!

Lindsey said...

This is a perfect mom -- or MIL -- card! Love it, Sav! And I might even iron occasionally if I had a floral iron like this one. :P

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love this one too Sav! All your creations are amazing!

Sue Lelli said...

WOW, Sav! This card is just so ADORABLE! LOVE how you cut the items out and LOVE the glossy accents on the spray bottle! LOTS of FAB details here!!!

yyam said...

Awwww....this is soooooo cute!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is ever so fun, Savannah, and I'm just lovin' the subdued palette and scrumptious patterns!

Karen Dunbrook said...

total cuteness!!!! love it...

donna mikasa said...

Ha!! So cute! Wish I had paper pieced appliances--would make housekeeping a JOY! Love, love, love this card!!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

This is so adorable Sav! I love all that paper piecing you did! That must have taken awhile, but it was worth it! I love that heart on the washing machine. :)